"Gulabi Gang" is a gang of women in India who track down and beat abusive husbands with brooms.
this is too thug not to reblog
That’s not all they do - they’ve got more information on their website.
What else they do that is awesome:
- Stop child marriages
- Persuade families to educate girl-child
- Train women in self-defense
- Oppose corruption in administration
- Create awareness about the evils of dowry
- Register FIRs against sex-offenders and abusive husbands
- Publicly shame molesters
- Encourage women to become financially independent
Yesssssssss. Female empowerment is a wonderful thing.
—Gaiman, Neil. The Sandman. (via wordsnquotes)
"foreign names are so complicated!!"
coming from people who have 50 ways to spell ashley
hi nice people,
um i really like poetry so if you guys want a line of poetry that describes you in your inbox just like this post 🌿🐛 (or you can reblog to potentially spread the poetry posts!)
Aww this is sweet, reblogging
the gifs didnt load so it just looked like the stairs were talking to the trees
why am i laughing so hard at this
i’ve seen this so many times and i cry every time
*puts dick in mouth but doesn’t suck* it’s a metaphor
everyone needs a pic of a dog standing on a bathroom sink on their blog